Are you looking for braces? Is it time to think about improving your smile, or is your child reaching the age where they need braces? If you are seeking orthodontic treatment, our team at Lovett Dental Corpus Christi can provide you with exceptional information and support. Our orthodontist has the experience and innovative solutions to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Orthodontic Treatment Can Improve Your Smile
There are many reasons you could be seeking orthodontic treatment. You may be meeting with an orthodontist after you’ve seen one of our other specialists who recommended doing so. Or, you may know you need braces at some point. Let us offer some insight into what you can expect when you come in to see our team.
Staying on top of your dental care is important when you are thinking about orthodontic treatment. You need to have healthy teeth and gums before getting braces or other orthodontic options. Lovett Dental Corpus Christi offers a variety of dental services, including:
- General dentistry
- Teeth cleaning procedures
- Fluoride treatments and care
- Pediatric dentistry services
- Fillings and sealants
Our goal is to ensure your teeth are as healthy as possible before providing more advanced care. Once that is done, you’ll be able to talk about all of your options for improving your smile.
When Are Braces Beneficial?
If you are seeking orthodontic treatment, you may already believe you need braces. You may not be sure of this, though, until after we do X-rays and learn about what’s happening. Some of the reasons why you may benefit from braces include:
- Crowding of the teeth
- Misplaced midline
- Open bite
- Spacing problems
Each of these situations may be improved with braces. The key is determining what type is best for you.
What Types of Braces Are Right for You?
We offer a wide range of braces. That includes solutions not just for children and teens but also for braces that work for adults. These may be able to provide you with significant improvement in your smile, depending on if the teeth are likely to move. Some of the braces we offer include:
- Traditional metal braces: These work very well and tend to be the least expensive option. They are made of a high-grade stainless steel material that attaches to the teeth. They require routine appointments to tighten or change the braces.
- Clear ceramic braces: Many people prefer ceramic braces because they are nearly clear. It will be hard for other people to notice these braces. The only drawback is they can be a bit more sensitive and require more advanced oral care during the treatment process. They can still be very effective and can offer a good option for those who want less visibility.
- Clear aligner trays: We provide this service to many people seeking orthodontic treatment because of how effective it can be. It is a faster treatment that uses aligners instead of actual braces attached to the teeth. It has proven results in helping both children and those who are older. In addition to this, many people find that these braces fit better and do not create a noticeable look. Clear aligners also one of the best options for those who can’t come in for care often. You generally need to visit one time every six weeks after initial care.
Are You Ready to Schedule Your Appointment? Call Lovett Dental Corpus Christi Now
If you seek orthodontic treatment for any need, our team of professional, experienced orthodontics can help you with all of your questions. Our orthodontist offers the options you need to improve your smile. Reach out to Lovett Dental Corpus Christi today to learn more. Call 361-986-1117 to schedule an appointment.