You must make sure that you have access to comprehensive dental care. In some situations, you may need something called restorative dentistry. At Lovett Dental Corpus Christi, our goal is to be your one-stop-shop when it comes to all of your dental care needs. This includes restorative dentistry. Learn more about the restorative dentistry services that we provide.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
To keep your mouth healthy and fully functional, we may need to use restorative dentistry. This includes a wide variety of services, including dental crowns, dental bridges, dental fillings, and even dental implants. If there are any acute issues related to your mouth, we may have to use a dental restoration to address them.
The goal of dental restoration is to restore the health, appearance, and function of all parts of your mouth. Usually, this involves the enamel on the surface; however, this may also require work beneath the surface of the gums as well. Before we get started with any of these procedures, we will review them with you thoroughly. Then, we will answer any questions that you have before we get started.
Why Is Dental Restoration Necessary?
There are several major reasons why we may need to rely on dental restoration services. Some of the most common reasons why dental restoration is needed, including:
- You have one or more cavities in your teeth that need to be filled.
- You may have chipped or cracked one of your teeth in a traumatic accident, such as a trip and fall injury.
- There may be a minor defect on the surface of your tooth that needs to be addressed by a dental sealant.
- You may have had one or more teeth knocked out that needs to be replaced by dental implants.
- We need to protect one or more of your teeth with dental crowns.
- You may have been born missing one or more teeth that need to be replaced by dental implants.
- You may require a dental bridge to bridge a gap in your smile.
These are just a few of the many reasons why restorative dentistry services might be needed. Whatever your needs or those of your family, our dental team can help.
What Are Examples of Restorative Dentistry Services?
If we have to discuss restorative dentistry services with you, we provide several common examples of services. According to information that has been published by the CDC, close to one-third of adults in the United States have cavities that have not been treated. Therefore, we provide a wide array of restorative dentistry services to help you meet your needs. For example:
- We can help you fill any cavities that you might have in your teeth.
- If your teeth need to be straightened, we can review the options with you.
- If you are missing one or more of your teeth, we can review implants versus bridges with you.
- We can help you whiten your teeth as well.
- If one of your teeth is cracked, we can help you reshape it.
We are going to review the benefits and drawbacks of all of these options before we get started. Trust our team to help you.
Trust Lovett Dental Corpus Christi for All Restorative Dentistry Services
If you are looking for restorative dentistry services, then look no further than Lovett Dental Corpus Christi. Our goal is to provide you with all of the dental services that you need. This includes everything from preventative dental care to restorative dental care and emergency services. To learn more about how we can help you with all of your dental needs, contact us today at 361-986-1117 to make an appointment.